- 99% of participants say they would be likely to take part in another Challenge
- 'It has reminded me what fun cycling is and what a good way to keep fit.' - Occasional Cyclist
- 'Please do it again! It was much talked about and gave cycling a much higher profile.' - Regular Cyclist
- 'Did it last year and it had a very positive effect last year on fitness within the organisation.' - Regular Cyclist
- 32% of existing cyclists that didn't commute now cycle to work at least once a week
- 'I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.' - Non-Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 1,314 PEOPLE
- 191 NON-CYCLISTS
- 34,965 MILES
- 4,737 KG/CO2
“ The Challenge got me outside and made me realise that there are safe and pleasant routes for cycling nearby. Non Cyclist ”
- 2,546 PEOPLE
- 256 NON-CYCLISTS
- 114,096 MILES
- 22,340 KG/CO2
“ I am now going to try to cycle either in or from work once a week (it is 22 miles so a bit of a trek!). I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.
Tiffany W. (Non-Cyclist, Ordnance Survey) ”