- 32% of existing cyclists that didn't commute now cycle to work at least once a week
- 'After 25 years of non-cycling I now enjoy riding every day.' - Non-Cyclist
- 'Did it last year and it had a very positive effect last year on fitness within the organisation.' - Regular Cyclist
- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
- 'The Challenge was the kick I needed...now I cycle to work whenever I can.' - Non-Cyclist
- 49% of people taking part in our Challenges are non- or occasional cyclists
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 3,758 PEOPLE
- 488 NON-CYCLISTS
- 138,310 MILES
- 28,622 KG/CO2
- 1,313 PEOPLE
- 191 NON-CYCLISTS
- 34,907 MILES
- 4,727 KG/CO2