- 'After 25 years of non-cycling I now enjoy riding every day.' - Non-Cyclist
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- 'Did it last year and it had a very positive effect last year on fitness within the organisation.' - Regular Cyclist
- 49% of people taking part in our Challenges are non- or occasional cyclists
- 99% of participants say they would be likely to take part in another Challenge
- 'After taking part in the Challenge, I realised that cycling was helping with stress relief. I am now riding my bike 3 times a week.' - Non-Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 1,120 PEOPLE
- 256 NON-CYCLISTS
- 29,804 MILES
- 5,799 KG/CO2
“ “!I only cycled once in the week before the Challenge (hadn't cycled since a year before that) and I am now cycling about three times a week. Solely the Cycle Challenge is responsible for getting me on my bike mainly due to the competition and free cinema tickets. I don't know why but I got dead into it! And now that I have got past the hard part (getting on the bike more than once and being able to breathe whilst going up a hill) I love it! And I love not using my car sitting in traffic jams burning fossil fuels and getting more exercise - oh and a bit of weight loss to boot!” - Non-cyclist ”
- 4,864 PEOPLE
- 512 NON-CYCLISTS
- 213,927 MILES
- 48,177 KG/CO2
“ The Challenge gave me the encouragement to cycle. Being registered blind and having minimal vision cycling is a very scary feat for me and yet I absolutely love it. The Challenge provided me with a reason to gain my confidence and I’m doing just that pedal by pedal!!
– Kerri K. (Non-Cyclist, Henmans LLP) ”