- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
- 99% of participants say they would be likely to take part in another Challenge
- 49% of people taking part in our Challenges are non- or occasional cyclists
- 43% of occasional cyclists now cycle at least two days a week
- 'After taking part in the Challenge, I realised that cycling was helping with stress relief. I am now riding my bike 3 times a week.' - Non-Cyclist
- 'The Challenge was the kick I needed...now I cycle to work whenever I can.' - Non-Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 2,546 PEOPLE
- 256 NON-CYCLISTS
- 115,121 MILES
- 22,593 KG/CO2
“ I am now going to try to cycle either in or from work once a week (it is 22 miles so a bit of a trek!). I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.
Tiffany W. (Non-Cyclist, Ordnance Survey) ”
- 3,768 PEOPLE
- 488 NON-CYCLISTS
- 147,867 MILES
- 30,644 KG/CO2
“ The Challenge reminded me how nice it was to get out on your bike and how you can make time if you really want to. Non-Cyclist ”