- 'After 25 years of non-cycling I now enjoy riding every day.' - Non-Cyclist
- 'The Challenge was the kick I needed...now I cycle to work whenever I can.' - Non-Cyclist
- 'Great fun, we all really enjoyed it and hope to take part again. The competitive element was very motivational.' - Occasional Cyclist
- 'After taking part in the Challenge, I realised that cycling was helping with stress relief. I am now riding my bike 3 times a week.' - Non-Cyclist
- 32% of existing cyclists that didn't commute now cycle to work at least once a week
- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 841 PEOPLE
- 108 NON-CYCLISTS
- 15,274 MILES
- 2,256 KG/CO2
- 3,247 PEOPLE
- 288 NON-CYCLISTS
- 225,463 MILES
- 51,418 KG/CO2