- 'I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.' - Non-Cyclist
- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- 'It has reminded me what fun cycling is and what a good way to keep fit.' - Occasional Cyclist
- 'Please do it again! It was much talked about and gave cycling a much higher profile.' - Regular Cyclist
- 32% of existing cyclists that didn't commute now cycle to work at least once a week
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 2,609 PEOPLE
- 244 NON-CYCLISTS
- 84,134 MILES
- 18,902 KG/CO2
“ It created a conversation topic amongst all the cyclists at work both old and new some people who I had never even said hello to before. Great fun.
Mark E. (Non-Cyclist, Shepherd Group Industrial Division) ”
- 3,247 PEOPLE
- 288 NON-CYCLISTS
- 225,463 MILES
- 51,418 KG/CO2
“ It was a great initiative and reminds me that I'm contributing to my health and wellbeing as well as unclogging the roadways. Regular Cyclist ”