- 43% of occasional cyclists now cycle at least two days a week
- 'After taking part in the Challenge, I realised that cycling was helping with stress relief. I am now riding my bike 3 times a week.' - Non-Cyclist
- 99% of participants say they would be likely to take part in another Challenge
- 'I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.' - Non-Cyclist
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- 'After 25 years of non-cycling I now enjoy riding every day.' - Non-Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 4,303 PEOPLE
- 387 NON-CYCLISTS
- 173,489 MILES
- 38,255 KG/CO2
“ The Challenge gave me the encouragement to cycle. Being registered blind and having minimal vision cycling is a very scary feat for me and yet I absolutely love it. The Challenge provided me with a reason to gain my confidence and I’m doing just that pedal by pedal!!
– Kerri K. (Non-Cyclist, Henmans LLP) ”
- 2,545 PEOPLE
- 256 NON-CYCLISTS
- 103,319 MILES
- 20,050 KG/CO2
“ I am now going to try to cycle either in or from work once a week (it is 22 miles so a bit of a trek!). I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.
– Tiffany W. (Non-Cyclist, Ordnance Survey) ”