- 'Please do it again! It was much talked about and gave cycling a much higher profile.' - Regular Cyclist
- 31% of non-cyclists now cycle to work at least once a week
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- 'Great fun, we all really enjoyed it and hope to take part again. The competitive element was very motivational.' - Occasional Cyclist
- 43% of occasional cyclists now cycle at least two days a week
- 'I felt a huge sense of achievement and it helps with the petrol cost.' - Non-Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 2,609 PEOPLE
- 244 NON-CYCLISTS
- 84,134 MILES
- 18,902 KG/CO2
“ It created a conversation topic amongst all the cyclists at work both old and new some people who I had never even said hello to before. Great fun.
– Mark E. (Non-Cyclist, Shepherd Group Industrial Division) ”
- 105 PEOPLE
- 9 NON-CYCLISTS
- 3,261 MILES
- 277 KG/CO2
“ “I liked the challenge of trying to ride to work as much as possible and it was interesting to see how many miles I clocked up and CO2 saved in doing so.” – Regular Cyclist ”