- 99% of participants say they would be likely to take part in another Challenge
- 43% of occasional cyclists now cycle at least two days a week
- 40% of non-cyclists now cycle at least once a week
- 'After 25 years of non-cycling I now enjoy riding every day.' - Non-Cyclist
- One in five people taking part in our Challenges hasn't cycled in the previous 12 months
- 'Please do it again! It was much talked about and gave cycling a much higher profile.' - Regular Cyclist
A Workplace Cycle Challenge is a proven way to get more people cycling in your organisation or local community.
Create a team, challenge your colleagues and friends, and see who can get the most people to cycle for just 10 minutes...
- 2,609 PEOPLE
- 244 NON-CYCLISTS
- 84,134 MILES
- 18,902 KG/CO2
“ It created a conversation topic amongst all the cyclists at work both old and new some people who I had never even said hello to before. Great fun.
Mark E. (Non-Cyclist, Shepherd Group Industrial Division) ”
- 1,899 PEOPLE
- 283 NON-CYCLISTS
- 63,771 MILES
- 12,751 KG/CO2
“ The challenge certainly inspired me and as a result I have just purchased a bike! I am currently regaining my confidence on a bike after many years not riding and am finding it's lots of fun! Non Cyclist ”